Written by

I have a bachelors in science in chemical engineering and a medical degree.  That is it.  I have no license or certification in personal finance, law, tax accounting.  The advice I provide is from personal experience and from a lot of reading.  I am not responsible for any harm that may come to you as a result of you applying my advice.  


That being said, I will attempt to be transparent with the information I provide.  If, however, you need personalized and professional advice, I recommend you seek out a professional in that area of expertise.


Jerry Hsieh, M.D.